Disclaimer on gathering of personal information
1. In accordance with Article 8 of the Personal Information Protection Act, Cooper Restaurant Co., Ltd. (hereinafter the "Company") hereby notify you of our gathering of personal information. The Company gathers, processes and uses your personal information for no purposes other than of marketing activities. such personal information includes name, phone number and the personal information required by the respective events. Duration, territory, subjects and method of using such personal information are in accordance with Personal Information Protection Act.
2. The Company will gather your personal information when you voluntarily provide it, including email address, name, contact number and other information you provide us in any form or any information received through exchange with you.
The above information is used only by the Company, its affiliates, or the partner suppliers whom your inquiries concern, at the places where the Company, its affiliates, or the partner suppliers are, for making contacts, replies and related matters as required by solving your problems and for the purpose specifically of conducting statistics and analysis of questions. The Company will not disclose your personal information to any other party for any purpose other than mentioned above.
3. You may choose whether to provide your personal information to us. If you choose not to, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services, as we are not certain of your identity.
4. The purposes of gathering and using personal information include: (a) informing you of messages about activities; (b) internal statistical survey of market and customers; (c) fulfilling the obligation of disclosure required by laws or court orders; and/or (d) other purposes directly related to the above.
5. The Company will be able to use, from time to time, your personal information for the purpose of direct sales: (a) informing of our products and services; and/or (b) advertising our rewards, regular customers, brand discount schemes and related services and activities.
6. We will retain your personal information within a necessary period of time in accordance of with the laws, regulatory provisions and the stipulations of our internal data preservation policy.
In accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act, you may, by calling at 04-2376-3278, exercise your right of inquiring or viewing, issuing reproduction of, supplementing or correcting, stopping the gathering, processing or using of, or deleting your personal information that you have left with us on this website.
You may choose to provide how much personal information. However, if you provide incorrect or not enough information, the Company may not be able to provide complete services. The Company has fulfilled the above obligation of informing and you agree on and understand the purpose and usage of our gathering, processing or using personal information. If you have left any means of contact on this website or in a marketing activity, it is deemed as you agree on the matters of informing on this gathering, processing or using personal information.